Complaint Review: Harrah's

• Submitted: Mon, June 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: tr437 — Lancaster Pennsylvania United States of America
Harrah's

Harrah's Ceasar's Harrah's promotes irresponsible gambling, also takes money from its loyal patrons by deception (thousands of diamond members taken advantage of) Internet

*Consumer Comment: That's quite a stretch.

I am among thousands of Harrah's diamond members who were taken advantage of.
I am a responsible gambler who budgets money for gambling.

Year 2010 I put over 11, 000 points and qualified for diamond benefits for period Apr 2011-Mar2012. The only reasons why I gambled was free admission to diamond club  guaranteed until Apr 2012. June 2011 (2 months into my membership) Harrah's decided to change rules: I do not qualify for a free admission to diamond club any more.

Harrah's took money from thousands of people and then gave a boot to "valued customers"
THAT IS THEFT BY DECEPTION. Harrah's took away the notion of RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING. If I knew I would not get diamond club benefits I would make financially responsible decision not to give any money to Harrah's. Therefore, Harrah's forced me into irresponsible gambling. Harrah's should pay us back money we lost in 2010 or reopen admission to diamond club until Mar 2012 as promised.
STAY AWAY FROM HARRAH'S!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrahs/internet/Harrahs-Ceasars-Harrahs-promotes-irresponsible-gambling-also-takes-money-from-its-loya-740230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrah's

That's quite a stretch.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Therefore, Harrah's forced me into irresponsible gambling."

They "forced" you to gamble irresponsibly?   So, if they had not changed the rules your irresponsible gambling would have been responsible?   Or was some Harrah's employee holding a gun to your head?

I am a responsible gambler who budgets money for gambling."

Casinos change requirements for their incentive programs all of the time.   If your claim is that you gambled more than you should have just to get a particular incentive, then I would say, no, you are not a responsible gambler.