Complaint Review: Harris Bank - Diana

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2007

• Reported By:oklahoma city Oklahoma
Harris Bank - Diana
harrisbank.com Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Harris Bank - Diana Rude wont answer phone repo'd with no warning. Chicago Illinois

Me, and my fiance bought a car back in December, we had it financed wit harris bank, we usually paid on time, and if we couldn't tried to call them to explain, we paid the overchaged everytime, right now i am behind 2 payments, they called we called back since we were out of town.

They never answer the phone, when we leave a message, they dont acknowledge the message, calling us back, and stating we never called. Which we have time and time again.

One day i was going to take my daughter to the doctors and my car was gone. They told us they werent going to repo since we put a 400 dollar payment on it. So why is my car gone? Now i have been trying to contact them for the past week, to find out the location of my car to retrieve my stuff.I know they are charging me everyday its being held, and i just want my car seat, and my ipod out of there, They can keep the car for all i care, i just want my daughters stuff, our paperwork, basically everything that is my daughters is in there, birth certificate, hospital papers, everything, we were in the process of moving and kept it in there for safe keeping.

The people are just unprofessional, if you want to conduct a business try answering your phone, you cannot be on break 24/7 every day.

D0nn4
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2007 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-Bank-Diana/Chicago-Illinois/Harris-Bank-Diana-Rude-wont-answer-phone-repod-with-no-warning-Chicago-Illinois-276389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris Bank - Diana