- Report: #568864
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Harris Didital publishing Group ( Net Detective )
Harris Didital publishing Group ( Net Detective )1392 S. Woodland Blvd., DeLand, Florida United States of America
Harris Didital publishing Group ( Net Detective ) website email@example.com False and misleading advertising - provided nothing - total waste of money and scam DeLand, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Welcome to Net Detective, where a wealth of information is at your fingertips!
Net Detective allows you to find the facts about almost anyone, or any information easily via our online database of 1 billion records and counting!
Search now and uncover facts, locate people or find the information that you are searching for today.
Being your own private investigator has never been easier! For more information, click the "Sign Up Now" link below.
So, what makes Net Detective your choice for searches?
- Unlimited Searches. Don't get charged for each search like with other sites.
- One of the Oldest People Search Site providing service since 1996.
- Net Detective is used by Private Investigatorsnationwide.
- 1.1 Billion Records on over 211,461,546 U.S. residents.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-Didital-publishing-Group-Net-Detective-/DeLand-Florida-32720/Harris-Didital-publishing-Group-Net-Detective-website-supporthdpublishingcom-False-568864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.