Complaint Review: Harris Digital Publishing - Net Detective

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Harris Digital Publishing - Net Detective
1392 S.Woodland Boulavard Deland, Florida U.S.A.

Harris Digital Publishing - Net Detective, Was told that it was only one time charge of $29.00 while unknown to me kept on docking from my credit card for 7months, until got caught. Deland Florida

On 28th of june I bought their service with one time credit card charge of $29.00 and downloaded there contract. Service is sloppy and hardly does what it promises to do....I lost interest.

Months passed until I noticed that they have been deducting from my credit card for almost 7 months now. All the while I thought it was a charity whom I had subsribed to..

It clearly is a misrepresentation and fraud to take your money without any contract or understanding. The downloaded original papers from them state that it was only a one time charge.

They are quite inflexible because I understand that this is the only way they raise revenue for their business operation. But this is clearly a fraud. They have pocketed over $200.00 now and do not know how to recover this money. I have cancelled the credit card and plan to write to all federal and state agency and other legal help to secure my money and feel "whole" again.

Pete
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-Digital-Publishing-Net-Detective/Deland-Florida-32720/Harris-Digital-Publishing-Net-Detective-Was-told-that-it-was-only-one-time-charge-of-2-418728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris Digital Publishing - Net Detective