Complaint Review: Harris Digital Publishing

• Submitted: Sat, May 31, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 31, 2008

• Reported By:N.Las Vegas Nevada
Harris Digital Publishing
1392 S. Woodland Blvd. DELAND, Florida U.S.A.

Harris Digital Publishing Net Detective fraudulent and misleading claims DELAND Florida

I was lead to believe I would have access to 3.1 billion records,What I got was a name and an outdated address.If I wanted more detailed search I'd have to pay more. I wasn't about to give more money for outdated information,When I can get current info from the phone book.I called customer care and was given a big run around to get a refund form. CC told me they would send a form 3 to 5 days,come to find out refund forms are sent by email.By the time I recieved the form 90 days have passed.I tried to explain I was getting false info,but no one thier is smart enough to understand ,or are instructed to lie to the customers.

Chris
N.Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2008 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-Digital-Publishing/DELAND-Florida-32720/Harris-Digital-Publishing-Net-Detective-fraudulent-and-misleading-claims-DELAND-Florida-336049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris Digital Publishing