Complaint Review: Harris Digital Publishing

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2007

• Reported By:Berkeley California
Harris Digital Publishing
Harris Digital Publishing , Florida U.S.A.

Harris Digital Publishing Net Detective does not give the results it promises and is trying to get more of my money Florida

I bought Net Detective and not getting all the information I wanted, I then upgraded to Net Detective Plus, paying $39.00 (for 3 years) for the priviledge of both. The results were no better. I have since discovered that they have charged my credit card 2 more times for $29.95 each.

I am appalled. Is Harris Digital Publishing a part of the Harris Corporation? It was a good company. Have they stooped so low that they now are selling useless information? Do they feel that they must charge people monthly for this useless service?

When I am able to find a phone number for this outfit I will call them and demand a refund. I will demand the Florida State Government shut them down or have the company return the moneys and pay large fines to the state government.

Ramy
Berkeley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2007 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-Digital-Publishing/Florida/Harris-Digital-Publishing-Net-Detective-does-not-give-the-results-it-promises-and-is-tryin-271856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris Digital Publishing