grown

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — Houston Texas
Harris Motors
6228 Richmond Ave. Houston Tx 77057 Houston , Texas USA

Harris Motors I spoke with a salemen named Sam. about a Gray 2002 Honda Accord, after speaking to him and going test drive the car. I brought all the items requested per sam. on the 17th may of this year(half of the $1000.00 down payment, references, check stubs, and etc.) he's reply was let me get the car in prep for you and filled with gas and i'll have it ready for you tomorrow. I stated to him. I didnt want any issues if i decided to cancel and I that despies any hassle getting my money back. On the 18th which was the next day, I went to harris motors stating I wanted my $500.00 back because I found a better deal. he said he wish I would reconsidered but said okay, and insured me that it wasnt a problem.Houston Texas

today is the 30th and still the money is missing from my account. my bank see the transaction taken but not restored. when it only takes 2-5 business days. So now Im calling my lawyer & Texas department of motor vehicles because the financial manager by the name Evelyn, sure finds it amusingly funny belittling me. and ask me to stop calling because she has nothing to do with it.

Simple....I gave them a down payment on a 2002 Honda Accord and want my down payment back, and its been 2 weeks and they claim to have refunded it back to my bank card. The bank says there is only proof they withdrawn the funds from my account. And then my bank & I filed a letter of dispute. In the morning, Im going to file with Texas DMV.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-Motors-/Houston-Texas-77057/Harris-Motors-I-spoke-with-a-salemen-named-Sam-about-a-Gray-2002-Honda-Accord-after-spe-1054889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris Motors