Complaint Review: Harris Polls

• Reported By: Jim — Endicott New York United States of America
Harris Polls
60 Corporate Woods Rochester, New York United States of America

Harris Polls Forfeiting 6 years of Hi Points Rochester, New York

Harris Poll online, forfeited the Hi Points I earned over a six year period. Hi Points are earned for completing various on line surveys.

May of this year, 2012, my PC was stolen from a burglary in my home. I had to temporarily block my email address for security reasons until I purchased a new PC. I contacted Harris Polls online to resume the surveys after purchasing a new PC, which was about 3 months after the burglary. I was notified by Harris Online that their terms and conditions require that they have the right to terminate membership and Hi Points if any emails for surveys they sent out are returned or undeliverable, which they did, despite my giving them the reason why this happened. They did say that I was welcome to join their survey team again, which did nothing for me for the  six years of Hi points that I earned and saved for merchandise.  Subsequent emails to them further explaining the situation went unanswered.

Yes, they do have the right to terminate undeliverable or undeliverable email, however I was a member for over six year track record. There was no fraud involved such as spamming or fake emails to earn extra Hi Points. Harris should have known the difference and reinstated my Hi Points. I wonder if the large quantity of Hi points I earned over a six year period was the reason for the forfeiture of my Hi points? This would be less money that Harris would have to pay out for six years of service! Either way,  Harris Polls gives their members shabby treatment. I want the Hi points back that I earned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-Polls/Rochester-New-York-/Harris-Polls-Forfeiting-6-years-of-Hi-Points-Rochester-New-York-975301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris Polls