• Report: #671924

• Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By: jenn — Wrightstown New Jersey United States of America
Harris School of Business
Whitehorse Pike Stratford, New Jersey United States of America

Harris School of Business Premier Education Toatl Waste of Money!!!!! Stratford, New Jersey

I was a student at this school in September of 2009. I took the surgical tech program. Which cost me $15,000 to attend. From day 1 lies started building up out of their mouths. From office administration, teachers, & all the way up to headquaters in Conn. I was placed on an extern site that didn't give me any surgical rotations. Therefore, i can't complete my NCCT test. Every job interview i  have went on tells me they would not hire noone from Harris School of Business. They said the school dosen't teach us good enough on what we are suppose to be trained to do. The corp. office tells me 6 months after I finished that they have had this bad name for this surge tech program for awhile & they are trying to work on making it better. Now 6 months later i paid to take my NCCT test. I had my testing date & time emailed to me by the school. Come testing day as i'm walking out to go to take the test.Fellow classmate gets a phone call saying the test was yesterday & she needs to reschedule. So my classmate tells me & I call the school to ask why i wasn't informed of the change & their reply was it's not our job. So i call NCCT to reschedule they say it is the schools job to keep me informed of changes to the date & times of the test. However, since i don't have my 150 cases i need to become certified i can take the test but can't get my certificate. Since Harris School of Business did't set me up on a right rotation for my extern i will not be able to get the hours. It's sad when you pay all this money only to find out you have to go to a college a pay more money if I want to pursue Surgical Tech as a career. The school don't care since they already have all your money. Again 6 months since i graduated & lies are still building from their mouths. Don't waste your money at this school! You will only have to pay someone else for the education you were suppose to recieve from Harris School of Business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-School-of-Business/Stratford-New-Jersey-/Harris-School-of-Business-Premier-Education-Toatl-Waste-of-Money-Stratford-New-Jerse-671924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris School of Business