Complaint Review: Harris School of Business

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Caressa — Trenton New Jersey United States of America
Harris School of Business
Quakerbridge Rd. Trenton, New Jersey United States of America

Harris School of Business They ripped me off. This school is scandalous and this is ridiculous Trenton, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us

This school will come off as a good asset but that's a lie. When I first started I thought it would be good. But I kept seeing crazy signs. People who admission you in don't even work there for long. And the woman in financial aid don't even know what she's doing. So after three weeks I didnt want to attend the school anymore.

I told them I won't be attending and I want to cancel my financial aid. Few weeks later I get a letter in the mail saying I owe payments for financial aid. SO I called Harris School of Business to speak to their financial aid representative. She told me to call the number on my loan payment paper.

I did. They told me "I don't know why the school told you to call us because we only handle the loan payments. The school has the right to handle that". Crazy how the woman in Harris School of Business financial office didn't know that.

I'm not ok with paying forth-teen thousand for a school I only attended for three weeks. That is too much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-School-of-Business/Trenton-New-Jersey-/Harris-School-of-Business-They-ripped-me-off-This-school-is-scandalous-and-this-is-ridic-971716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris School of Business

Please contact us

AUTHOR: PEG Schools - (United States of America)

Caressa, please contact our corporate office at 203-672-2300 with any questions about your account.