Complaint Review: Harrison Career And Technical Institute, HCI

• Submitted: Sat, May 26, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 26, 2007

• Reported By:Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Harrison Career And Technical Institute, HCI
2102 Union Blvd Allentown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Harrison Career And Technical Institute, HCI Unreliable, misleading, betrayal Allentown Pennsylvania

I'm upset because I was lead to believe that the field I chose was in high damand. I completed the course, did the 100 hour externship and still can not find work because I'm not certified. I didn't have my GED when I started there and I got that last year and still couldn't get any further assistance from them. (HCI)

Shamica
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2007 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrison-Career-And-Technical-Institute-HCI/Allentown-Pennsylvania-18102/Harrison-Career-And-Technical-Institute-HCI-Unreliable-misleading-betrayal-Allentown-Pe-250613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison Career And Technical Institute, HCI

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC