Complaint Review: Harrison Career Institute , HCI

• Submitted: Fri, November 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 28, 2008

• Reported By:raeford North Carolina
Harrison Career Institute , HCI
Delran, New Jersey U.S.A.

Harrison Career Institute ,HCI Ripped off by HCI, need answers on what to do Delran New Jersey

I just wanted to say that I too was ripped off by this school in 2005/2006. We were pushed out of class before our scheduled end date and never had a graduation or received a graduation. When trying to contact someone about my certification exam all numbers were wrong or no one ever answered. I contacted direct loans and explained to them how I cant get a job in the field because I have nothing to show I even attended this school,they denied me and said I still needed to pay back my loan.

I dont think I should have to pay back a loan to a school who didnt complete my education,stole the money that was there for me,never gave me cerification for the course & never helped me find work. According to employers I never attended HCI but how is it that they received government money for me to be there? Still today I am trying to reach someone regarding this issue and have yet to speak to anyone. What do we do?

Carlisha
raeford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrison-Career-Institute-HCI/Delran-New-Jersey-08075/Harrison-Career-Institute-HCI-Ripped-off-by-HCI-need-answers-on-what-to-do-Delran-New-Je-395688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison Career Institute , HCI