Complaint Review: Harrison Career Institute HCI

• Updated: Wed, September 30, 2009

• Reported By: Mary — Reading Pennsylvania USA
Harrison Career Institute HCI
645 Penn Street Reading, Pennsylvania United States of America

Harrison Career Institute HCI HCI Finicial aid and OVR paid my tutition and HCI with held certificate till I paid more money,never recieved certificate. Reading, Pennsylvania

I attended HCI in Reading,PA I went for Cardiovascular/Phlebotomy Tech, my schooling was paid by financial aid and OVR. IWhen I graduated I was supposed to get a certificate and a plaque for perfect attendance. I was told I couldn't get a certificate unless I paid some money I was supposed to had owed. I called corporate and explained that I have paper work that states I was paid in full,and they still claim that I owed some money. I paid the money so they wouldn't report to credit, but I didn't get my certificate.

Mary S

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrison-Career-Institute-HCI/Reading-Pennsylvania-19602/Harrison-Career-Institute-HCI-HCI-Finicial-aid-and-OVR-paid-my-tutition-and-HCI-with-held-502347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison Career Institute HCI