Complaint Review: Harrison Career Institute (HCI)

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 07, 2007

• Reported By:Reading Pennsylvania
Harrison Career Institute (HCI)
645 Penn Street Reading, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Harrison Career Institute (HCI) ripoff fraudulent dishonest shady money dealings load frauds Reading Pennsylvania

I went to Harrison Career institute. What a big mistake!!! I was suppose to graduate in June of 2006. I was forced to leave the 1st of February. I still had classes to take, I never took my certifications, I did not get a diploma, and I DO NOT have a JOB in this field!!! I filled out finacial aide paperwork at least a dozen times because they kept loosing it or had the wrong amounts. I was suppose to get 2 grants and never received them. The LOAN companies ( direct loans & access ) are wanting there money to be paid. How can I? I have no job! I didn't receive what I was promised. And now they are trying to tell me that I withdrew from the program. My classmates and I were told to leave. And they want me to show them proof that the school closed in June 2006 not January 2007. What is the next step for a mother of 4? And what about my credit? There were not enough books to go around. And if we asked to see our files we were denied. I was told by the finacial aide person that my money was never received, but if you call the government it was!!! Now all of Harrison schools are closed and I can't get any info.

Reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2007 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrison-Career-Institute-HCI/Reading-Pennsylvania/Harrison-Career-Institute-HCI-ripoff-fraudulent-dishonest-shady-money-dealings-load-frau-252865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison Career Institute (HCI)