Complaint Review: Harrison Career Institute In Pittsburgh

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Harrison Career Institute In Pittsburgh
Clark Building Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Harrison Career Institute In Pittsburgh Stained My Credit Report Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I attended Harrison Career in around about 2002.I was horrified to find out what their idea of independent learning was.Were do I begin? Every one was on different aspects of the modules in the Medical office Specialist Program.The instructor which I am using loosly right now, she spent more time talking to another instructor in another room.

Never once did she instruct anything,I then wrote a letter to the Dean explaining to him my concerns.

He spoke with her and ask me would I like to give it another try.Of course I said yes,Nevertheless, she took an attitude twords the fact I spoke with him.
She made certain comments and gave suggestions that would make it easy to make that escertion.

She made it clear we were all suppose to teach ourselves thats why everyone was on something different and was able to start,regardless of what module was in effect.

To rap this sad tale up,I left the program about 45 days give or take which the Dean and herself was aware and contacted me to confirm the fact.

I happan to finally really needed to understand my credit report. Come to find out I have a Dept of Education loan which is over $2000. Now I must admit I never returned the books and I did attend for a small amout of time I needed to pay. Which It was taken out of my return about $600. Now how is the two grand on my report and furthermore if the $600 fit into her instructing anyone.I should get that back 2 !!!

Nobsin09
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrison-Career-Institute-In-Pittsburgh/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15219/Harrison-Career-Institute-In-Pittsburgh-Stained-My-Credit-Report-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-417880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison Career Institute In Pittsburgh