Complaint Review: Harrison Career Institute

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Harrison Career Institute
2102 Union Boulevard Allentown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Harrison Career Institute Aka HCI I was Lied to about finding a job after graduation!!!! Allentown Pennsylvania

I attended Harrison Career Institute of Allentown in 1994-1995. I graduated and passed my certification test in 1995. I have not since been able to find a job. I am stuck with the school loan that I have to pay back, which I don't think I should have to pay back given the recent situation with the school. I like many others, have been lied to and duped out of alot of money that I can't pay back because no one will hire me. I believe it's because of the status of the school.

I would only hope that there is someone out there that could help me, and the others that can't find a job. Or maybe represent me in a lawsuit to not pay the loan back. If this is possible please let me know.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrison-Career-Institute/Allentown-Pennsylvania/Harrison-Career-Institute-Aka-HCI-I-was-Lied-to-about-finding-a-job-after-graduation-A-278227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison Career Institute