Complaint Review: Harrison Career Institute

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jeannette — Wilimington Delaware United States of America
Harrison Career Institute
631 newport pike graystone plz Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Harrison Career Institute I attended the school in 2005, finished and never graduated or recieved my diploma. Now I am stuck with a student loan I shouldnt have to pay, so I feel as though they should be accounted for it or gi Wilmington, Delaware

*Consumer Comment: When posting

*General Comment: COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY

I am very disappointed with Harrison Career Institute at 631 newport pike Graystone plz wilmington de 19804. I never recieved a diploma or any type of certification. Everytime I tried to get in touch with someone it was unsuccessful. I dont know what else to do n I am stuck with a student loan that I shouldnt be paying for. Can someone tell me how to get help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrison-Career-Institute/Wilmington-Delaware-19804/Harrison-Career-Institute-I-attended-the-school-in-2005-finished-and-never-graduated-or-904021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison Career Institute

When posting

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

1. must listen to Team Rebutt or else
2. never questions their knowledge
3. read above answer to stay out of trouble

#2 General Comment

COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

You borrowed money to attend school, doesn't matter what school where.

From that point it is up to you too:

1st Attend School

2nd Pass school

3rd Pay the loan.

Regardless what happens with the first two you still have the third. To get relief from your legal obligation to repay the money you need to consult a debt councilor (since your understanding of your situation is limited I strongly recommend the councilor), start making the payments or declare bankruptcy.