Complaint Review: Harrison College

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Nina M. Harvey — Lincoln Illinois United States of America
Harrison College
9600 Technical Ctr. Dr. Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Harrison College Indiana Business College Cannot use my degree for lack of experience Indianapolis, Indiana

I am very upset about Indiana Business College/Harrison College. I went for my 2yr Degree in Medical Billing/Coding, did a three month externship that had nothing to do with Medical Billing/Coding. When I graduated I could not find a job for lack of experience!! I was excited about going back to school for a career change, and no results!! I have been out of school for a little over 3yrs now and no results in obtaining a job in my field. No Job placement, nothing!! I am frustrated, upset and very disappointed!! I would not advise anyone to attend this school. I owe $23,000.00 and have no way of paying it back because of employment!! If I had a good lawyer I would sue. I feel that I was RIPPED OFF!! I have this big debt over my head, and I feel that I should not have to pay it back!! The school needs to pay it!! They pursuade me to go back to school, saying that there is a big demand in this field, and guess what I am just being demanded to pay back my student loans!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrison-College/Indianapolis-Indiana-/Harrison-College-Indiana-Business-College-Cannot-use-my-degree-for-lack-of-experience-Indi-983218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison College