Journal

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Peggy — Denver Colorado
Harrison Construction
200 W Grand Ave, #201E Englewood, Colorado USA

Harrison Construction Shane HarrisonTrina Tously insisted on prepayment of handyman work and did not do the work but left me almost penniless-CHRISTIAN MAN!! Englewood Colorado

I met Shane Harrison and his wife, Trina Tousley at church and he did handyman/maintenance work for me.  At my house, he left the bathroom not finished.  I had some other property, 2 small mobile home parks and paid him to do fix up.  He did not do the work.  He insisted on payment up front.  My mistake.  But he and his wife seemed so honest and went to my church.  He left me with NO rental units finished enough to rent out.  I did not have the money to pay someone else to fix even one of them.  I am over age 60 and live on a fixed income.   They have changed all their phone numbers and although I had the phone number of their daughter, she also changed her number.    I don't believe they have moved.....yet.  But if they do, it would be into one of their kids' homes so they won't be traceable.  Went to small claims court on June 9, 2014 and they did not show up although they were personally served.  The judge awarded me nearly $3000.  I have no way to collect it as they spend their money immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrison-Construction/Englewood-Colorado-80110/Harrison-Construction-Shane-HarrisonTrina-Tously-insisted-on-prepayment-of-handyman-work-1162509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison Construction