Complaint Review: Harrispollonline.com

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: BillG — Columbus Ohio
Internet USA

Harrispollonline.com Harris Poll Don't expect to cash your rewards in Internet

I've been accumulating Hipoints from Harrispollonline.com for a few years by completing online surveys. Every time you complete a survey (and there are plenty of opportunities each week) they add points to your balance. During May of this year I decided to cash in some of my accumulated points for $35 worth of gift cards. After 2 months of not receiving the gift cards, I went on line and clicked on "Contact Us" on their website and filled out an online form. A few days after I submitted the form I received an email from harrispollonline.com, which made absolutely no sense (really) but I figured that it made sense to them and they would send my gift cards. I waited a couple of weeks and still nothing so I submitted a second form on their website (which, by the way, says they will answer you within 5 business days). I waited a couple of weeks and still nothing, not even a response. I then submitted my 3rd form and am waiting to see what happens, but I expect it will be more nothing. They'e prompt at sending numerous emails promising rewards for filling out their surveys, but when it comes time to pay back, you don't exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrispollonlinecom/internet/Harrispollonlinecom-Harris-Poll-Dont-expect-to-cash-your-rewards-in-Internet-1164150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrispollonline.com