Complaint Review: Harry Labate And Charles Miller

• Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Harry Labate And Charles Miller
lifetimeofdreamvacations.com Internet U.S.A.

Harry Labate And Charles Miller They operate under Truman travel and lifetimeofdreamvacations San Jose, Costa Rico Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I know where these two people are located

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I know where these two people are located

They took my $5000 investment about a year ago, and I have got nothing in return, a couple of emails promissing the moon. Impossible to get hold of either of the two main guys, Charles Miller and Harry Labate. I have an agent in Costa Rico looking for their home addresses at the moment, when I get it I will post it here for everyone who has been scammed to see. Believe me when I say, do not ever send these guys a dime or you will never see it again.

Derek
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2008 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harry-Labate-And-Charles-Miller/internet/Harry-Labate-And-Charles-Miller-They-operate-under-Truman-travel-and-lifetimeofdreamvacati-340720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harry Labate And Charles Miller

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I know where these two people are located

AUTHOR: DoGooder - (United States of America)

They are living in Escazu and I know the exact location they also stole money from me as well I had them tracked down through private detectives and Costa Rican authories....Charles Miller was living in Escazu and Harry Labate was also living in Escazu ....I have reported them to Immigration and the US Consulate in Costa Rica they have been tracked down with their passports they have moved to other countries but are now back in Costa Rica I think....I have a location within blocks of where they are.

Its just a matter of time before they are caught.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I know where these two people are located

AUTHOR: DoGooder - (United States of America)

I was solicited by them as well and almost worked for them in Cosat rica until I discovered what they where up to I had a detective locate them both and they are presently in Escazu I know the exact location

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC