Complaint Review: Harsheet Patel Photography

• Reported By: Jigar — Levittown Pennsylvania United States of America
Harsheet Patel Photography
10222 Picturesque Court Nokesville, Virginia United States of America

Harsheet Patel Photography Studio 25 Rip OFF & Scam Artist Nokesville, Virginia

To piggy back off of what my wife Zankhana said, We signed the contract with Harsheet Patel when his company was White Elephant productions. Since then his company has changed from White Elephant Productions to Studio 25, and is now Harsheet Patel Photography.
We got married on July 4th 2010, and this july 4th will be two years. During this time we have been fighting with Harsheet and get our stuff. After my wife put her review on here, he decided to contact her two days later. Since then he has complete one of the two parent albums. we are still waiting for the second parent album (mine). In addition to this on going drama, we have now learned that after reviewing our unedited video, that their videographer did not bother to record my wife or I during our own reception. The only recording of us on our reception video is up to the part when we did own slow dance. any time after that, their videographer did not bother recording. When we asked Harsheet about this incident and asked for a resolution, we were told initially that we could consult his brother, and continued to say "I don't know, I wasn't at your wedding". We have contacted his brother Miraj Patel, and he too continues to say to talk to Harsheet. After all this, he than decided to tell us, "Oh this is why I do not work with Indian clients anymore". In short between the two brothers, we have been insulted, disrespected, and have gotten no where.
We have had nothing but disappointment with Harsheet Patel.
Not only did it take us this long to come this far to get our stuff from Harsheet since our wedding, we are now also learning that he is not willing to take any responsibility for his staff.

Before you sign a contact with Harsheet Patel Potography please be aware of his games and tactics. Make sure you get it in writing whether or not he will be at your wedding and reception to supervise his staff or else you too will have a disaster of a time after the wedding as we are experiencing right now.

In addition, my wife is also working with other couples that he has done this too and is working on taking all of stories public.

This company is nothing but a RIPOFF and fraud, and will probably be changed again soon to something else.
if you wish to contact me or my wife, please call us at (((ROR redacted))),

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harsheet-Patel-Photography/Nokesville-Virginia-20181/Harsheet-Patel-Photography-Studio-25-Rip-OFF-Scam-Artist-Nokesville-Virginia-869632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harsheet Patel Photography