Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club, Capitol Choice Consumer Report, Premium Megasaver

• Submitted: Fri, June 21, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, June 21, 2002

• Reported By:Prairieville LA
Hartford Auto Club, Capitol Choice Consumer Report, Premium Megasaver
666 N.e. 125th Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club Capital Choice Consumer Report Premium megasaver ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Miami Florida

I called credit union to find out I had 0.00 in my checking account. I was SHOCKED. After going over some transactions with Tellers I discovered these unauthorized charges.

I discovered that I was enrolled in Hartford Auto Club and charged 99.00 from my checking acct on 6/10/02 FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T ENROLL IN, I became baffled at first then Angry when I continued to call and be routed into a circle of loops, lies, and rip offs.

Then, another charge for 54.90 came thru credit union and was denied on 6/18/02 since they were aware of unauthorized charge.

I also have a 39.95. credit chrd charge, and several other charges that I am in process of DISCOVERING AND DISPUTING.

I would appreciate your help in recovering lost monies, charges, etc. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.

Pat
Prairieville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2002 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club-Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Report-Premium-Megasaver/Miami-Florida-33161/Hartford-Auto-Club-Capital-Choice-Consumer-Report-Premium-megasaver-ripoff-consumer-rip-of-23201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club, Capitol Choice Consumer Report, Premium Megasaver