Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club, Minute Mega Saver

• Submitted: Mon, August 05, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2002

• Reported By:N Reading MA
Hartford Auto Club, Minute Mega Saver
666 NE 152th Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club & Minute Mega Saver Fraudulant is a rip-off; they Stole Checking Account Information & made Several unauthorized debits. Miami, Florida

The Minute Mega Saver company has stolen money frommy checking account. I never gave authorization for any charges for this "calling card" which I never requested, never recieved, never signed up for.

I have put several stop payments on my checking account in order to recover past charges and all to stop future charges. I have made more than several attemps to contact this company and have had no luck at all. I keep getting a ring of 800 numbers and long,never answered hold times.

Finally at my wits end,I have cancelled my checking account which I have had for over 10 years and have created a new account. This was the only solution to stop the unauthorized charges by the Minute Mega Saver & Hartford Auto Club.

Maria
N. Reading, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2002 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club-Minute-Mega-Saver/Miami-Florida-33161/Hartford-Auto-Club-Minute-Mega-Saver-Fraudulant-is-a-rip-off-they-Stole-Checking-Accoun-26160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club, Minute Mega Saver