Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver

• Submitted: Sat, September 14, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, September 14, 2002

• Reported By:Ford City PA
Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver
Miama, Florida Miama, Florida U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver ripoff Miami Florida

I received a letter from Hartford Auto Club about a trial period being over on 9/20/02. They have already taken $99.00 from my bank account.

I have no intention of continuing with this company.
My State Farm Insurance takes care of all my auto needs.
I want my money back and I want it back ASAP.

I can ill afford to have them deducting money from my account whenever they choose, especially when the trial period is not over. I have not accessed any of their "so-called" benefits, nor do I have any intention of doing so.

I wish companies did not contact me by mail or telephone, UNLESS I contact them first.

Telemarketers have taken over our lives!!!! We want our lives back and our freedom of choice.

Thank you!

Patty
Ford City, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2002 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club-Premium-Mega-Saver/Miama-Florida/Hartford-Auto-Club-Premium-Mega-Saver-ripoff-Miami-Florida-30007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver