Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver

• Submitted: Fri, August 16, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 16, 2002

• Reported By:Fresno CA
Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver
9590 NW 25th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver RIP OFF! PLEASE BEWARE Miami Florida

I received a phone call regarding Hartford Auto Club. I don't remember all the things that were offered at the time except that they wanted to switch Long Distance Carrier.

Being that I live where I work I told them they could not do that. The person I was speaking to said "oh just cancel that when you get out packet"

When I received the information regarding Hartford Auto Club, I immediately called and cancelled it.

Then another week or so later I received more information from Premium Mega Saver. I tried to go through their menu to find out who to talk to regarding their program.

The only name that I recognized was Hartford Auto Club. They said they had cancelled my stuff and could not give me information on how to contact anyone with Premium Mega Saver.

Then on Monday I found out I was negative in the bank because of an Electronic Funds Transfer. I had them reverse this amount. But the bank can not guarantee that it will be refunded. The amount was for $250.

Jeanne
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2002 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club-Premium-Mega-Saver/Miami-Florida-33172/Hartford-Auto-Club-Premium-Mega-Saver-RIP-OFF-PLEASE-BEWARE-Miami-Florida-27104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver

frozen