Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club aka Premium Mega Saver

• Submitted: Mon, September 23, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, September 23, 2002

• Reported By:Macon GA
Hartford Auto Club aka Premium Mega Saver
9590 NW 25th ST Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club aka Premium Mega Saver ripoff Miami Florida

*0: HARTFORD AUTO CLUB

They debited my account with my authorization and caused me to have to let some of my bills go unpaid. I have called repeatedly trying to get my money back and they are not cooperating. They keep telling me they have investigated the phone call and I authorized the transaction, I didn't sign anything nor did a request their services. I have towing and lockout services with my Geico Insurance Policy.

Emma
Macon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2002 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club-aka-Premium-Mega-Saver/Miami-Florida-33172/Hartford-Auto-Club-aka-Premium-Mega-Saver-ripoff-Miami-Florida-30882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club aka Premium Mega Saver

#1 0

HARTFORD AUTO CLUB

AUTHOR: - ()

PLEASE CONTACT THE FBI. THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE.