Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club

• Submitted: Sat, August 10, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 10, 2002

• Reported By:Bogalusa LA
Hartford Auto Club
666 N.E 125th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club, Christal Louis, Director of Member Services ripoff fraud business Miami Florida

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in West Palm Beach, Florida. Hartford Auto Club told the BBB that they would refund my $99.00 to me. I received a copy of the letter that Hartford Auto Club had sent to the BBB stating that they would refund me my money. I received the letter on June 28, 2002 here it is August 10, 2002 and no refund. They lied to the BBB and they lied to me(again).Hartford Auto Club is Rip-off beware!

Karen
Bogalusa, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2002 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club/Miami-Florida-33161/Hartford-Auto-Club-Christal-Louis-Director-of-Member-Services-ripoff-fraud-business-Miam-26606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club