Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club

• Submitted: Mon, August 05, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2002

• Reported By:Rock Island TN
Hartford Auto Club
666 N.E. 125th Street Suite 246 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club I never heard of this company they're a ripoff they are planning to take money from my account I did not give them permission Miami Florida

I do not know what to do or how to stop this. I got a card in the mail for an auto club I do not want. I have tried calling but can not get a real person. I do not want them to take money out of my account. I do not have that kind of money to waste.

Connie
Rock Island, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2002 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club/Miami-Florida-33161/Hartford-Auto-Club-I-never-heard-of-this-companytheyre-a-ripoff-they-are-planning-to-ta-26132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club