Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club

• Submitted: Wed, December 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2002

• Reported By:Rio Rancho New Mexico
Hartford Auto Club
www.hacautoclub.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club is a RIP-OFF.Thay are more like a club of THIEVES. They lie ,cheat and steal, from innocent people.

They took $99.00 out of my account, and when i called to question them regarding this they told me they would investigate my so called phone conversation of acceptance and that it would take 15 days to do so. Well it has been 9 months since i've heard from them. And NOTHING.....

I figured since they stole my money from my account, I may as well try to use their roadside assistance. Not only did they not show up to help me on the side of the road, but they never even riembursed me. They direct you to some lady by the name of Crystal Lewis, But she doesn't even respond to letters. They are a fraud.

How can people sleep at night knowing that they work for a company that has to steal money from innocent people, just to pay their paycheck. Beats me, But what goes around , comes around.

Rio Rancho, New Mexico

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Hartford Auto Club

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2002 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club/Miami-Florida/Hartford-Auto-Club-MAJOR-RIP-OFF-SCAM-ARTISTS-MONEY-HUNGRY-THIEVES-Miami-Florida-37113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club