Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club

• Submitted: Mon, August 26, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, August 27, 2002

• Reported By:Mohave Valley AZ.
Hartford Auto Club
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club Only after the money Miami Florida *UPDATE ..same company as Capital Choice Consumer Credit, ..State attorney General on the case, finally

*0: Hartford Auto Club ..State attorney General on the case, finally

When I recieved thier package I called them up and waited approximately a half hour then when my call was put through I told them I was not interested in there service and to cancel it.

One month later I was checking my balance online and noticed a 99.95 dollar fee taken out of my account I called my bank up to find out why and they told me it was from H.A.C. then gave me a number to call which was 1-866-849-9157 when I made the call I was given a list of options when I picked the option I needed I was given another phone# which was 1-866-849-1964 when I called this number I waited for approximately 20 minutes for an ansewer, I explained that I had called the month before and told them I did not want thier service and to cancel it. Then I told her about the $99.95 being withdrawn from my account from thier company and that I wanted put back.

Her response was the she would note it and that a 15 day investigation would be done then I could call them back to find out if I would get a refund back or not.

I told her at this time I wanted my money back now and there would be no 15 days.

I am not a rich man and by this company making this withdrawn I will now owe my bank $24.00 for each check that I have written and that is three checks. which will add up to $72.00 along with the bouced check fees from the companies they where made out too.

Stephen
Mohave Valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2002 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club/Miami-Florida/Hartford-Auto-Club-Only-after-the-money-Miami-Florida-UPDATE-same-company-as-Capital-Ch-28047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club

#1 0

Hartford Auto Club ..State attorney General on the case, finally

AUTHOR: - ()

The Florida State Attorneies Office and a Few other agencies are investigating the Capital Choice Consumer Credit Company who goes by a great number of other names which also includes Hartford Auto Club. So do what I am going to do contact my State Attorney and file a complaint.

For more information about this compny and it's practices go to this website:

newsearch2.asp?ID=1&strBCode=063