Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club

• Submitted: Mon, October 28, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, October 28, 2002

• Reported By:Blaine MN
Hartford Auto Club
666 N.E.125th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club ripoff Somehow obtained My Checking # No And Debited $99.00 without my knowlege Miami Florida

Hartford Auto Club Somehow obtained acess to my checking account and debited $99.00.I Had never signed up for any auto club or even knew who these people were. I called their customer service # they told me they could not find me in there computer but in order to resolve this problem that I needed to send them a copy of my BANK STATEMENT I told them no I would not do that just tell me how you obtained my account # They hung up on me. Luckly my bank has refunded my $99.00 back to me.

Norma
Blaine, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2002 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club/Miami-Florida/Hartford-Auto-Club-ripoff-Somehow-obtained-My-Checking-No-And-Debited-9900-without-my-33609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club