Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club

• Submitted: Thu, September 12, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, September 12, 2002

• Reported By:Clawson MI
Hartford Auto Club
unknown , Michigan U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club ripoff Michigan

I just checked my bank statement and to my amazement I had a $99.00 deduction...there was a phone number, so I called it and reached the Hartford Auto Club. It them gave me an option if I was calling about a recent $99. decduction for my bank account, I called that number and was told that I talked to someone on August 15, 2002.

I stated that I did not authorize a payment and how did I go about getting it back. I was then told that I had to send in a copy of my bank statement and that it would take approximately two weeks to investigate and find the recorded phone call showing my authorization.

I know I did not authorize this and why would they need my bank statement? I need to know how to get my money back.

Darlene
Clawson, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2002 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club/Michigan/Hartford-Auto-Club-ripoff-Michigan-29803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club