• Report: #31953

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2002

• Reported By:Manchaca Tx
Hartford Auto Club
www.hartfordautoclub.us Internet U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club Debited my account same day I cancelled & said they would not credit my account back & I could not uncancel Miami Florida

I recieved a renewal notice from Hartford Auto Club. I called to cancel and they said okay. I called my credit union to see if I had been charged and they said "Yes, today." I called Hartford back to make sure They would credit my account and I was transferred to a manager, employee # 17703 (probably bogus).

He said the dead line to not renew had passed and I would be charged.I told him I had canceled and he acknowledged. But I could not get the money back or un-canceled. Basically he told me they keep the money and I am canceled. They would not let me un-cancel. I figured if I can not get a refund I'll take the coverage, what I got charged for.

When they said "No" I knew I was dealing with a RIP OFF COMPANY. I found they were connected to another rip off company when they gave me another phone number to call and E Credit Solutions answered.

They ripped me off about a year ago. Of course there was no one at the number, just a message with an address to write to.

Hector
Manchaca, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2002 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club/internet/Hartford-Auto-Club-Debited-my-account-same-day-I-cancelled-said-they-would-not-credit-my-31953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club