Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2002

• Reported By:Ames Iowa
Hartford Auto Club
www.aaahartford.com Internet U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club Debited my bank checking account with no authorization from me ripoff fraud business Cincinnati Internet

Found a debit on my checking account statement and by calling the number attached to the debit found out that they claim I had talked to them on the phone and gave them the okay. This is NOT true. I never gave out my account numbers over the phone and never authorized the debit of $99 from my account.

Bob
Ames, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2002 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-Club/internet/Hartford-Auto-Club-Debited-my-bank-checking-account-with-no-authorization-from-me-ripoff-f-38581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club