Complaint Review: Hartford Auto Club/Premium Mega Saver

• Submitted: Wed, July 31, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, July 31, 2002

• Reported By:Lawton Ok
Hartford Auto Club/Premium Mega Saver
9590 NW 25th Street, Miami Flordia Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega Saver ripoff scam Miami Florida

The reports that I read about the Hartford Auto Club/ Premium Megasaver are all true I found the address under Capital Choice Consumer Credit from the Better business and the FTC( federal trade commission). They called me (Hartford auto club)over the phone and how they got my phone no. I don't know it's private. Well this woman calls and before she could finish I told her no I don't want their service.

I guess that wasn't good enough, they gave my info to Premium Mega Saver which withdrew 54.90 from my account and when I called to ask about it they told me that I agreed to their offer through one of their business partners. I have called atleast 4 time and they keep putting me off to another day. I'm heading to the bank to change my account No.

This is a scam, and if I needed a job of riping people off I would quit. I will be writing this company. You can find their address through the BBB online and under a different name and you can also find out all the other company names they use to screw people out of their money through FTC web site.

Lawton, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2002 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartford-Auto-ClubPremium-Mega-Saver/Miami-Florida/Hartford-Auto-Club-Premium-Mega-Saver-ripoff-scam-Miami-Florida-25830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartford Auto Club/Premium Mega Saver