lying

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Vicky101 — New York New York United States of America
Harvard Risk Management Corporation

Harvard Risk Management Corporation Scam, Shady, Pyramid Scheme Internet

I began with Harvard Risk management as a recruiter, and have been attempting to recruit sales agents and I can tell you that it is an absolute scam and pyramid scheme. I began with all positivity and thought this was a legit opportunity, but it is clear that all the sales agents that they are recruiting are merely the consumers that add to Mr. Riches bottom line.

Whenever I would ask for questions about how to do something from the Regional manager, I would always get the run around- seems like no one knows what the hell they are doing- they say in order to be a part of their company you have to purchase a legal shield plan in order to convince people to also purchase a plan, but they make even the recruiters purchase it which just proves it is a pyramid scheme.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. I am canceling my Legal Shield membership that i got through them.

I even tried to order a Legal Shield associate application off of the HRMC  site in order to get an associate id with Legal shield so I would be able to get commissions if I made personal sales- low and behold i get a telephone call from one of their consultants telling me not to buy an application, instead she gave me the cell phone number of Charles Fields to "create a game plan"- hmmm, she has his cell phone number, seems like they all know each other.

What really set me over the edge is when I had recruited a sales agent and was told I was going to be conferenced in on the call to learn how to interview potential candidates- low and behold, 10 minutes before the call was scheduled I get a call from the regional manager telling me he can't conference me in because he is on his cell phone and he will just talk to the interviewee himself-even though he was aware that the 1-on-1 conference call was going to take place days in advance- SHADY.
Basically, you are working to get them Leads and make them money- if that wasn't the case there would not be so much lying and giving of the run around.

LOL, and on one of the training audio tapes they say that there are some bad reviews of their company by people and not to believe them, that those people "need luck with an attitude like that". Well, my friends, I can tell you that I swear on my grandmother's grave that they are a scam and there is a strong basis for the accusations of them being a pyramid scheme, because that is what it is. It looks legit, but it is just a highly sophisticated pyramid scheme.

If you really want to make your own money and go to bed at night knowing you haven't ripped anyone off- go straight to the LegalShield website and go into business for yourself, you don't need HRMC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harvard-Risk-Management-Corporation/internet/Harvard-Risk-Management-Corporation-Scam-Shady-Pyramid-Scheme-Internet-942631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harvard Risk Management Corporation