Complaint Review: Harvard Risk Management

• Reported By: MonsterMarcus — Andover Minnesota United States of America
Harvard Risk Management
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Harvard Risk Management Harvard Benefits Took 3 days to pay me Dallas, Texas

Harvard Risk Management promised to pay me daily for my work which originally excited me, however my first payment wasn't made until 3 days after I started with the company!  I was disappointed to say the least.  They stated they cannot make the first payment until they verify that I am who I say I am  (something about an IRS verification and identity verification).  Should have told me that prior to starting.  I will admit that on my 3rd day I was paid for the first 3 days and have been paid every day since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harvard-Risk-Management/Dallas-Texas-/Harvard-Risk-Management-Harvard-Benefits-Took-3-days-to-pay-me-Dallas-Texas-945061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harvard Risk Management