Complaint Review: Harvey Carter Eye Center

• Reported By: charlieb — United States of America
Harvey Carter Eye Center
5315 North Central Expressway Dallas, Texas United States of America

Harvey Carter Eye Center Lasik Surgery Scamm Rip off thiefg Dallas, Texas

I visited Harvey Carter Center to possibly have lasik Vision Correction. I spoke with Harvey Carter on the phone and set up an appointment. He told me over the phone that all I would need was 120 dollars down and I could get my vision correction. I had the exam done and at the end of the exam they ran my credit card and then told me I would need 2000 dollars down. I refused the surgery because of the false promises I was made over the phone. They told me they would refund me or give me a credit at the eyeglass place to get glasses or contacts. I chose to receive a full refund. Dr. Harvey Carter sent me a receipt for the refund on my card and told me I was all set. Later I found out they took the money out of my account anyways which over drew my bank account. I called them and asked them why they debited my account and they told me that my refund would take 7 days to receive, well this  DID NOT happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2010 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harvey-Carter-Eye-Center/Dallas-Texas-75205/Harvey-Carter-Eye-Center-Lasik-Surgery-Scamm-Rip-off-thiefg-Dallas-Texas-562180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harvey Carter Eye Center