• Report: #1019026

• Reported By: Don — Reno Nevada United States of America
Harvey Eastep
160 sinclair Reno, Nevada United States of America

Harvey Eastep Claimed to know how to make sure my system was safe! Reno, Nevada

I'm a 60 y/o man who trusted Harvey Eastep a neighbor  to check and make my computer more efficient.  My regular Computer Tech before leaving for greener pastures had put Windows 7 in and for the past months having Charter Communication I had a fast and legitimate system.  Not bad for a disabled man making less than $800 a month!
So when he made the offer I took him at his word and for 45 mins I let him on my system while I watched T.V.!  Yes stupid but having faith is not the same as stupid!
Now Mozilla and IE both won't load facebook through my system that for some reason my legitimate W-7 or XP!!
Now I've not been on any site that can would generate a virus and the trouble began immediately after he left!
The following day I had him over and in my room and he knew I couldn't hurt him but let him know I knew and if anything happens I have his name and picture!   I only wish there was a insert photo here so that I can print and leave on his door but guess this will suffice!   TY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harvey-Eastep/Reno-Nevada-89501/Harvey-Eastep-Claimed-to-know-how-to-make-sure-my-system-was-safe-Reno-Nevada-1019026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harvey Eastep