Complaint Review: Harvey Garte and Gerlinda L. Baca

• Submitted: Thu, March 11, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: Taken advantage of — STOCKTON California U.S.A.
Harvey Garte and Gerlinda L. Baca
3100 S. Harbor Blvd. Suite 190 Santa Ana, California United States of America

Harvey Garte and Gerlinda L. Baca Mortgage Restructuring Solutions Inc., Loan Modification Scammers Santa Ana, California

*Consumer Comment: Exactly as Explained

Donot use them unless you have extra money.  Promise loan modification when paid will NOT delivery.  Claims to use attorney Gerlinda L. Baca she can not be reached. Maria Avalos is case worker.Located in Santa Ana Ca ,3100 Harbor Blvd. Suite 190.  (949) 235-6430 (714) 542-2800. Others have complained at the BBB he got me for $1,800.00 and wanted more with out doing anything but a foreclosure date. They will get theirs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2010 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harvey-Garte-and-Gerlinda-L-Baca/Santa-Ana-California-92704/Harvey-Garte-and-Gerlinda-L-Baca-Mortgage-Restructuring-Solutions-Inc-Loan-Modification-579721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harvey Garte and Gerlinda L. Baca

Exactly as Explained

AUTHOR: Thomas - (United States of America)

I used Harvey's group to help me with my mortgage restructuring.  He did everything to the letter of what was explained.

I was told that they would review my case and give me an opinion as to the likelihood of getting my mortgage restructured.  He also told me they do not have final say,  the bank does.  Based on his experience and the criteria of other deals they would give us their opinion if it would go through.  After they got all my information they would pre-approve me based on the criteria the bank laid out

It was then explained to me the structure of payments. It was also told me they would work hard for me to get the modification but it was not guaranteed.  I was told to respond quickly, not to speak directly to the bank (refer all questions to them), and provide the most up to date information.

I did exactly as they said.  After 4 months of back and forth I was approved.

I did what they asked and I was happy to have success.

If others heard what they wanted to hear and did not give truthful information upfront maybe they didn't get approved.  I am sure the process they used with me and the information they told me was the same they told everyone.

So if a person listend they would not be disappointed with the service