Complaint Review: Harvey Garte

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Harvey Garte

Harvey Garte Mortgage Restructure Solutions Failed to provide services as contracted. Failed to return payment as promised. Internet, Internet

In 2010 I contracted with Harvey Garte/Mortgage Restructuring Solutions (MRS), to work with my mortgage company in attempt to reduce my interest rate.  I paid MRS $3100 upfront with a promise to refund 1/2 of this if they failed to get my mortgage restructured.  After a year of phone calls, faxes, document copying, more faxes, more documents, switching agents, and absolute frustration, I finally requested my refund.  Mr Garte refused, stating that I had waited too long to request it!  This company is a fraud and an absolute ripoff!  I have turned them into the Better Business Bureau and the California Realtors Association.  I was going to take them to Small Claims Court but it seems they have changed business names or gone out of business to avoid legal issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harvey-Garte/internet/Harvey-Garte-Mortgage-Restructure-Solutions-Failed-to-provide-services-as-contracted-Fai-866121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harvey Garte