Complaint Review: Harvey Ingram Shakespeares LLP

• Updated: Sun, June 16, 2013

• Reported By: JasonM — LONDON Other
Harvey Ingram Shakespeares LLP
20 New Walk, Internet United Kingdom

Harvey Ingram Shakespeares LLP Law Firm Ripp-off or Legal Scam Leicester United Kingdom Internet

In my opinion, I was scammed by Harvey Ingram Shakespeares LLP which is a Law Firm based in the Midlands at 20 New Walk, Leicester LE1 6TX. They charged me the excessively high fee of approx. £7,000 even though I failed to receive any proper services from them, and also failed to receive any real result from their legal services. At this point, I am un-able to furnish any more details here due to possible legal actions between us. However, if you email me directly I will send you further details direct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harvey-Ingram-Shakespeares-LLP/internet/Harvey-Ingram-Shakespeares-LLP-Law-Firm-Ripp-off-or-Legal-Scam-Leicester-United-Kingdom-I-1059607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harvey Ingram Shakespeares LLP