Complaint Review: Hasmark Services

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: Leanne — West Hobart
Hasmark Services
Lowndes Street Ontario, Ontario Canada

Hasmark Services Fraud, refusing a full refund,dishonest with paypal Ontario Ontario

On 16 and 27 March I paid over 4000 dollars for an emerald campaign.  Right from the beginning Hasmark Services were pestering me to put my books on Amazon at my own expense.  I found this bizarre and they offered to do it for me for another 800.  This was the cost for putting my books on barnes and noble and amazon.  Luckily I found someoboy else that could do it for a fraction so I had it done cheaper.  The Hasmark Services were asking me to get my fiends and family involved in my campaign.  I told them to leave my family members out for personal reason.  I was told it was necessary to ensure success of my campaign.  I told them to cancel the campaign.  Judy refused to do so and told me to "forge ahead".  Reluctantly I did and in the end, they cancelled the campaign without notice.  I told them I insist on on a refund.  They told paypal it was only one payment of 2000 .  there was two payments.  They have stuffed matters up with paypal and my bank and now I am over 1000 out of paocket. They cite it is for a handling fee.  I am paying 1000 dollars for a few lousy emails.  What a rip off.  I received most of my money back but refuse to pay over 1000 for emails when they have not done a thing for me.  Apparently I am not the only one who was sucked into the poloy of hasmark services.  There are others on this site.  Hopefully by dioing this, I will make others aware what a bunch of scumbags they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hasmark-Services/Ontario-Ontario/Hasmark-Services-Fraud-refusing-a-full-refunddishonest-with-paypal-Ontario-Ontario-1164499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hasmark Services