Complaint Review: Hassan Hsaiky

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: Ameen S — Dearborn Michigan
Hassan Hsaiky
14710 Warren Ave, STE B Dearborn, Michigan USA

Hassan Hsaiky HMH Consulting Immigration and Citizenship Services SCAM Dearborn Michigan

I would like to warn everyone about this snake, Hassan Hsaiky. I paid him $1250 to file for citizenship for my wife in Palestine.  After 5 months had passed I received no word from Immigration regarding the application. Hassan Hsaiky claimed the government shutdown was to blame but after some research I discovered the Immigration department never closed.  I contacted Hassan Hsaiky again and he changes his story and admits that his secretary screwed up 18 files and mine was one of them. This guy is never in his office. Every time I go there I find his office closed. After continuous calls and chasing after this no-good piece of crap he finally agrees that he will issue a full refund and give me all my paperwork so I can take it to another consultant. He asks me to pick up the check and paperwork on Tuesday, Feb 4 2014. I showed up at the office and guess what. The piece of s*** is closed again. I call the guy and he sends me a text message that he filed the paperwork and if I want a refund to file a lawsuit.

WARNING! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SCUMBAG! HIRE A LEGAL IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY. I had a legal immigration attorney that I was planning to use but some other ignorant guy recommended this moron. We have an attorney and will be suing this piece of garbage. I don't care how much it costs me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hassan-Hsaiky/Dearborn-Michigan-48126/Hassan-Hsaiky-HMH-Consulting-Immigration-and-Citizenship-Services-SCAM-Dearborn-Michigan-1122132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hassan Hsaiky