Complaint Review: Hasting international

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Boone chance — Houston Texas
Hasting international
Internet USA

Hasting international You lose even if you win at Palace of Chance and Cool Cat Internet

The con is simple offer an oppertunity to win using bonus play even if you do win and complied with all there rules you will lose.  Simple they never pay after having won $4700 I was told that I could not be paid because I combine table games with and slot machine winning.

So I stuid me I just decide not to play except with my own money guess what I won ask to withdrawal and have been waiting of months I get told that I will be paid payment is authorized and was sent to the processors.  T.  They say it takes 10 days to be paid by the processors the real ansewer is never  The best way to win is do not play

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hasting-international/internet/Hasting-international-You-lose-even-if-you-win-at-Palace-of-Chance-and-Cool-Cat-Internet-1052984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hasting international