Complaint Review: Hat Lasso

• Reported By: stingray — Pleasant Hill California
Hat Lasso
P.O. Box 777 Coffeyville, Kansas USA

Hat Lasso - Heath Ruddick Hat Lasso - Rip off company! Coffeyville Kansas

I read a review on ripoffreport.com and I thought I was reading my own sentiments.

Hat Lasso still has a web presence and will be glad to take your money, but after a few e-mails asking "where's my hat lasso?", the contacts stop.  In one of the e-mails the reason for delay was that Heath was having major health issues:  (fine, I'll wait a bit longer).  Next it was that they couldn't get some of the materials needed to make them (OK, so I'll wait a bit longer).

Now, almost 4 months later, no hat lasso, no e-mails, no phone calls, nothing.  My next step will be to file a dispute with my credit card company.

-DO NOT BUY FROM THESE FOLKS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hat-Lasso/Coffeyville-Kansas-67337/Hat-Lasso-Heath-Ruddick-Hat-Lasso-Rip-off-company-Coffeyville-Kansas-1069978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hat Lasso