Complaint Review: Hausernet

• Submitted: Sun, July 10, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, July 10, 2011

• Reported By: jrhodes — Newton North Carolina USA

Hausernet Hausertrack.com Company won't pay for work completed. They Ripped me off. Internet

I have been working for this company since 2007 and have always had to ask for my pay.  I have not received payment for work since August of 2010.  I have asked repeatedly for my pay and always get prom ises. The website contact does not work. I found out Dave is on facebook and I contacted Dave Hauser on facebook in June only to be told to contact Michele that she handles payroll.  I contacted Michele to be told I would get a check soon along with back pay that is might take a week or two.  I did not receive a check so I contacted her again to be told about the first or second week in July.  She said she was trying to straighten out some mess which is not my problem after a year of sending in a lot of mail and not get paid.  It is past the second week in July and still no check. I have emailed her again but she has not answered this time. I am tired of getting ripped off for work I have done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2011 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hausernet/internet/Hausernet-Hausertrackcom-Company-wont-pay-for-work-completed-They-Ripped-me-off-Intern-751332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hausernet