Complaint Review: Haute Clique

• Updated: Sun, September 15, 2013

• Reported By: ATJr — Toronto Ohio
Haute Clique
Los Angeles, California USA

Haute Clique REFUSAL TO RESPOND TO CUSTOMERS EMAILS AND STEALS YOUR MONEY!! Los Angeles California

First of all of their products now that I have been reading up on them are fake.

Secondly when first asked when my shipment would arrive the company replied in a timely fashion and told me 2 weeks.  After about 3 weeks I sent emails asking if there is a tracking number for my shipment or if I should be expecting it any time soon.  There was no reply.

Now its been almost 5 weeks, with 4 emails not responded to and my shipment has still not arrived.  They took my money and have not addressed any of my issues, please stay away from this vendor!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haute-Clique/Los-Angeles-California/Haute-Clique-REFUSAL-TO-RESPOND-TO-CUSTOMERS-EMAILS-AND-STEALS-YOUR-MONEY-Los-Angeles-C-1084766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haute Clique