Complaint Review: Haute Hippie

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: Disgusted with Haute Hippie — New ZYork New York United States of America
Haute Hippie
New York, New York United States of America

Haute Hippie Rude Customer Service New York, New York

I bought the Haute Hoodie Blanket from their Madison Avenue location. The garment was shredding a tad about a month after I made the purchase. I called up and was transferred around as the telephone customer service was awful. I finally ended up speaking with, of course, a woman from the Baltic states who was so rude to me. She identified herself as the logistics coordinator for the entire company. She was SO RUDE to me i cant begin to tell you. She basically told me that all sales were final and transferred me around again. Something like Roxan Mose was her name. I will never shop at this store and would highly recommend staying away as their customer service is just not up to par.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haute-Hippie/New-York-New-York-/Haute-Hippie-Rude-Customer-Service-New-York-New-York-972968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haute Hippie